The Wilcox AN/PVS-14 Arm with NVG Interface Shoe provides a durable connection for mounting an AN/PVS–14 goggle to a Wilcox Combat Helmet Interface Mount. This version of the PVS-14 Arm features a one-handed, On/Off push button that the operator can easily access without the need of taking the NVG off the mount or helmet. It can be easily mounted and dismounted from the AN/PVS-14 goggle by means of a thumb screw, and allows the operator to select the height and angle for comfort with the ability to make fine adjustments to the Arm to customize the position of the Night Vision Goggle for proper eye position and relief.
- Weight: 2.08 oz (0.06 kg).
- Material Construction: Light Weight, Aerospace Grade Metals and High Strength Polymer
- Accommodates: NVG Suite AN/PVS-14
- Flip Mechanism: 110º of Travel (Left or Right Eye)
- Features the On/Off Switch